Corrigan-Camden ISD Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes are created and posted online using the Texas Association of School Boards software program BoardBook. Board Book is a web-based applicaton that electronically streamlines the preparation of the board meeting agenda and builds a searchable archive of meeting dates and agendas. To view the Corrigan-Camden ISD Board Meeting Dates and Agendas click here.
Notice of Deadline: Election 2018
A request to speak to the Board
Before we can proceed, we need a little information.
Do you wish to merely speak to the board?
- If so, this is referred to as the Public Forum.
Steps for speaking at the Public Forum
- Be at the Board Meeting, at least 15 minutes prior to its start at 7 PM.
- Sign the Public Input form which is available at the receptionist’s desk.
- Wait to be recognized by the Board President during the “Recognition of Visitors” section of the agenda.
- Stand and identify yourself by name, address, and if applicable the organization you are representing.
- Remember to limit your remarks to 5 minutes.
Note: State law prohibits the board’s deliberation, discussion or action of any item not on the official agenda.
Do you wish to be on the Board Agenda as an action item?
- If so, is this a type of accolade, praise, thank you or donation?
- Is this a complaint?
Steps for Accolade or Donation
- In writing, give your name and the name of the organization, if applicable.
- Identify the accolade, award, or gift.
- Submit to the superintendent’s office.
Steps for Complaints
- Identify the complaint as Public Complaint, Student/Parent Complaint, or Employee Complaint.
- Pick up the proper packet of information regarding the complaint or click here for the online forms.
- Read the packet of information and follow the steps outlined in the board policy that is included in the packet.a